The sunset is actually a lot prettier than the photo I suggest. But as you could see, there is not a soul around in this absolutely lovely park. Interestingly off, this is the same park that I had planned to stay in in 2021 with Donner. Speaking of that planned trip in 2021 with Donner, there is no way that Donner would have survived this trip with his situation. So, in a sense, it was fortuitous that we had to turn around after day two. But he is most certainly on this trip with us every single day given the nature of this trip, the completion of the Donner party trail with Donner. Then again, all my dogs are, and that poor dog Sheba, who was put down in that Los Angeles animal shelter just before I sit out on this trip.
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment