Made it into the tent before the storm hits. When I see the tent, in this case, I mean the back of the Grenadier. Thank God, we’re not in the tent. The sky is filled with lightning, flashes, and displays, the likes of which I have never seen before. And the displays go on in 360°. Annie is having a very hard time with the heat. Very hard time. Had I known that it would be this bad for her, I would not have made the trip until the weather started turning colder even though that would’ve limited our options. If we weren’t so far away, I would turn back. The option is, of course, to start heading north as soon as we can. I may delay my bivouac at this camp for another day or so. It is one of the most pleasant camps I have ever stayed in. I still need to relay my story about what happened today. There were some lessons learn in it for me, which I will have to apply not only for the rest of this trip, but for the rest of my ownership of the grenadier. I apologize for apples lousy transcription of my dictation. I would try to spend time proofing these posts, however, it is very difficult to correct errors on an iPhone. Sent from my iPhone
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesept 15...12:59 AM....What was the G's rattle fix ?
ReplyDelete