It is 2:40 PM and I am just about ready to get started for the day, although I broke camp but 9 o’clock this morning. The principal region is that ChatGPT screwed up royally all day. I have been purposely putting my money on following. It’s instructions just to see how and where they make mistakes, and today I found extreme weaknesses in their model. They screwed up royally. Of course, in his usual way, he apologized, and then went on to say something like it is quite ironic that I made all these mistakes at this juncture because if you recall the Donner party one of the reasons they met their end was because of all the mistakes that started occurring at this very point of your trip. By the way, I cannot only fault GPT, who for the first day has gotten an F, but also Garmin and Google Maps. Apple Maps I wrote off long ago. Sent from my iPhone
9./20...12:40 am...yes the Chat makes mistakes....but makes you feel good about catching it. I don't want the Chat to make any mistakes...that to me is the point of using it.
ReplyDelete