This is the blog for my 2026 On The Road trip with Annie
The last time I was here, there was only one camper in the 10 mile circuit. Tonight I found about 12 of them. This is what the pandemic caused.
Sent from my iPhone
10/2..11:15PM ...chat confirms coordinates are in Valley of gods...I 'll check google maps to get street view....looks spectacular
there is a place marked .." Forest Gump viewpoint ",,,it must have been in the movie when Gump was running cross-country.
perhaps have Annie pose with 4 paws in 4 states at one location (?)
10/2..11:15PM ...chat confirms coordinates are in Valley of gods...I 'll check google maps to get street view....looks spectacular
ReplyDeletethere is a place marked .." Forest Gump viewpoint ",,,it must have been in the movie when Gump was running cross-country.
ReplyDeleteperhaps have Annie pose with 4 paws in 4 states at one location (?)
ReplyDelete