Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Day one, Coopers Rock State Park, Annie’s bed

To make things very comfortable for Annie, I shut the passengers seat back to the vertical position, and move the sheet up about a foot. Fortunately, I got the extensions on the platform and the rear of the vehicle, so that there’s no foot well there, And her bed gets another 1 foot extension. Until the storage shelf for the rear is installed on Thursday, the solar panels are normally transported on the back of that passenger seat, which I had to remove tonight. If you look close enough, you will see a white extension cord coming out of the rear side of Annie’s bed. That’s the cord for the heating pad that will provide some warmth to her during the cold evenings. It will receive its power from the ECOFLOW charger, which is in the rear, which also will be recharging the battery for my refrigerator while we sleep.

Uploaded Image

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment