Someone commented that it would be nice if I posted timestamps on the postings that I make to this blog. I agree that that would be helpful, but I don’t blog as I did for all the prior road trip. During those road trips, after retreating into the tent at night, I would write into my journal and then create the block posting and send it off. Before I got an iPhone, I had to upload the photos from the camera, and then post them along with the black posting. Now, with the entirely new way of living on the road, things are different. I take photos with my iPhone and my iPad and I postings from either device. Because I don’t know what kind of time that I will have at the end of the day, I feel that I should post messages on the fly. Sometimes I don’t have Internet, so post for particular day may not go out for another day or so. There are additional complications so, for those interested in times stamped postings, I suggest you approach these blogs in a stream of consciousness kind of way. Frankly, that’s the way that I’m experiencing them. Sent from my iPad
ok ...we'll stream consciousness
ReplyDelete