Chip (my name for ChatGPT) did an excellent job at recommending the site as it is at the very end of the camp, and a cul-de-sac that contains only two other campers, one and number 23, and one and number 25. Chip suggested it should be very quiet. As it turns out, the occupant of the other two campsites partied loudly until 1230. We had somewhat of a false alarm last night. Twice, when I engage the gears in the grenadier from park or reverse to drive, warning, lights and bells and messages went off, telling me to secure the vehicle in a safe spot to prevent rolling, and it automatically shifted the gear back from drive to park. It took me about 10 minutes to finally get the vehicle moving, and I don’t know what I did in order to do that. I immediately turned to Chip and he asked me if my seatbelt was on and or the driver’s door shut completely. As in both cases, I was making very short trips in the Grenadier, neither my seatbelt was on nor the driver’s door shut securely. Chip solve the problem for me. Please note, the interest of time, I do not proofread my messages, so there may be some errors in them.
Sent from my iPhone
Suggest you refer to ChatGPT as " the Chat "....because it is a collective knowledge....not a singular " Chip ". Besides ....no one else calls ChatGPT ..." Chip"...and you'll waste time having to explain to others who you are referring to. Just a suggestion.
ReplyDelete