Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Day 15, John Snyder grave

That had to be the roughest roads that I have been. I made one false turn and had to turn backThank God it had not rainrd here, the road would’ve been in passable. I am probably the first person to actually visit this site since that article appeared. All of the characteristics of the area described in the journals of the Donner party members, so I am confident that this is the spot. there is a marker here so that the man is not lying here was for eternity Now, I hope I can find my way back. Let’s see go straight go straight go straight turn left. There were several different forks in the road and I had to figure out which one to take. I only made one mistake and had to backtrack.

Uploaded Image

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. 9/23...1:46AM....the remoteness ....wow.!...do you hear anything accept maybe tinnitus lingering? . Watch out you wackos....you got a nice vehicle ...someone else might like it....they might put you next to Synder....keep posting for your blog followers to keep track of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1:53 AM....correction....that's..."watch out FOR wackos....."

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1:55 AM...... how can we track you and/or Annie ?

    ReplyDelete