Sunday, August 30, 2026

Re: Day 4, Thursday, August 28, somewhere in the Poconos

Sent from my iPad > On Aug 30, 2026, at 7:22 AM, Ed Mulrenin <edmulrenin@gmail.com> wrote: > >  > Sent from my iPad > >> On Aug 29, 2026, at 7:29 AM, Ed Mulrenin <edmulrenin@gmail.com> wrote: >> > Day 4, Thursday, August 28, somewhere in the Poconos > >> Heading back to Dc now. In addition to an emergency trip to my dentist, it seems that I lost or misplaced my backup wallet with extra credit cards in it. In reconstructing my step, my guess is that— hope really— is that I left it on my desk at home. >> >> >> Instead of going directly home, I decided to spend a night or two at a private camp in the poconos I heard about 27 years ago to finalize my shakedown for any trip I do take, so there will not be a lot to report. >> >>

Uploaded Image

>> >> Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment